The news came on there was little and she has to raise all the interests. It is now possible to benefit from a new income tax reduction when it is the owner of the residence. This advantage is conditioned and to enjoy it, it will be necessary to master the criteria to be met to be eligible.
Who may be eligible ?
The measure is in force since the 1st of January 2017, and with the many benefits it confers, it is essential for all to know clearly and accurately the terms and conditions of eligibility to qualify for this discount.
In this title, the following are the conditions to be fulfilled by the beneficiaries :
- Be the owner (freehold) of a dwelling located in a residence of tourism and more, it should be located on the territory of France ;
- Carrying out rehabilitation work on the said housing.
The condition of full ownership is the joint ownership, as the act clearly specifies that the housing property partitioned are not affected by the measure. This is not the only condition that strikes the housing.more info on the real estate, the real estate credit on liafa
What units are hit by the tax reduction ?
If the owners carry out many different conditions, it is the same for the housing. Also, it is necessary that :
- The housing has been built and completed for a minimum period of 15 years from the date of the rehabilitation by the owner or the co-owners ;
- The housing or a furnished accommodation or part of a residence of tourism classified ;
- The housing has been rented out for a minimum period of 5 years from the date of completion of the rehabilitation work by the owner or the operator of the residence, or at least 12 weeks a year by people from outside if it is a condominium ; finally
- The lease to be effective within a maximum period of two months from the date of completion of the rehabilitation work.